Friday, January 23, 2009

Just Some Thoughts III

- When you believe you know where a story is going, there's always a turn of the screw

- Don't make your life a novel of it... You end up making your own troubles four-times bigger

- Itzy Bitsy Spider made her web again after the rain falled in the tree she lived.

- The fool don't learn from mistakes

- Itzy Bitsy Spider was not perseverant... was and idiot for making the web again knowing the rain will come back

- Any guy who hooks up with one of your ex-girlfriend immediately gains the title of idiot.

- Not because dating your ex

- Or maybe yes

- 45 pesos for a comic book is an insult

- I'm an idiot for buying it

- If I ever get suicidal, don't think about it... it's a frame and start looking who murdered me

- I drove at 120 KM/H and all that I've got is this lousy infraction

- Lucky me, I've could get killed

- The best position of an atheist is believe we're here because of the planet earth being at the right place, at the right time, near the right star.

- An atheist who denies God without a reason, makes God live.

- I'm not an Atheist, for I Believe in the Force

- And what's the Force without the Dark-side?

- Join the Dark Side... It lets you drink beer

- The reason you're reading these is because you don't have anything to do

- You can same the same about the one who wrote this

- You're damn right

- Chairs make people fat

- Fat people will inherit the world after the great winter

- Because fat people always find something to eat

- Even other fat people

- Cell phones make people lazy

- Cell Phones are a cause of cancer

- Cancer is a cause of Death

- Death is a cause of sadness

- Sadness makes you call the ones you love

- Cookies are a cause of happiness

- I want a cookie... so I'll stop writing and grab one.

- May the Force be with you

1 comment:

Sentry Kun said...

ORALESS... LEA EL COMENTARIO QUE PUSE
DOS POST POSTERIORES A ESTE.