Friday, January 23, 2009

About Cat and Man

Friday, January 23 2009

2 o' clock in the afternoon, wake up.

My three cats are in my legs... Yuki, the white one is near my hips... Tigger, the little one on the middle, and Orpheo, the big one, near my feet.

I try to get up from bed and not waking them up... take almost 15 minutes to do it... but I succeed.

They usually stay asleep until 5... when they eat, drink water and go to sandbox.

# o clock, mother comes from supermarket... asks me if I already ate breakfast... tell her I haven't... gets upset... thinks I'm lazy... thing is I'm not hungry when I wake up... I take 45 minutes after wake to my stomach ask for food...

Tigger hears the noise of the plastic bags... rushes to kitchen... try to steal the tortillas my mother just unpacked... Reminds me of Garfield.

Yuki wakes up minutes later... just to come to my legs and try to sleep in them... I need to take shower... but she's so asleep looks cute and tender.

Orpheo chases the little Tigger... they're like two mini horses running around the house.

I start to think about a conversation I had with someone yesterday... I couldn't pay that amount of money knowing the possibility of treason or abandon... Think for two minutes... I'm a selfish cold-hearted son of a bitch... Part of me like that...

almost 4 o' clock... watching "Fairly Odd Parents" I don't like the voice of Cosmo Nick put in the last season... actually hate it since it dubbed Plucky Duck in some Tiny Toons specials.

Yuki rushes to the Sandbox... perfect time to take the shower now.

Watch Law and Order... so-so episode... Like the guest actress... Reminds me of my Psychology teacher... Ñ.A.M.

Time to go... Father's at work... being lassered in his left eye, can't do much effort, including getting in the subway in this Maniac City.

Orpheo stares at me with that "please don't go" look, tell him I'll be back soon... He clims to the window.

As I take the Car out of the garage, I see my cat looking at me through the house window... My heart breaks to tiny little pieces

Arrive at Dad's work... I drink a V8 I bought yesterday in the Wal-Mart... tasted nice... I'll just start to buy them instead of Coke...

Dad agrees to go to comicastle with me... he waits 7 minutes in the car... New Green Lantern.

I buy him a Mango Boing... he drinks it... slowly.

Went with dad and one his friends.

Dinner at the Hostal de los Quesos.

Come home... Mom watching TV... three cats in her legs... same positioning as me this morning.

Yuki talks to me... Orpheo is just looking at me... Little Tigger is fall asleep and don't notice our arrival.

Orpheo starts chase against Yuki... being like this since Tiggers arrival 7 months ago... She's huge... I could carry her in my hand.

Dd gets angry with Orpheo... I try to get Yuki out of the table where she usually hides from him...

Saturday 1:14 in the morning

Orpheo is at my legs... Yuki is inside "the cats cave" in a bookshelf

Tigger went to sleep either with mom or dad...

A day in the life of 3 cats, 3 persons and One big family.

No comments: