Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Oa Doesn't Sound so Bad After All



It's not news for the readers of the Library that I'm not only a fan of the Green Lantern Mythology, but also, my life (as crazy as it sounds) is very similar to the ONE Green Lantern of my childhood: Kyle Rayner.

Both of us lost somebody really important in our lifes forever

Both of us are Graphic Designers

Both of us have been taken by great fear

Both of us came back from darkness thanks to a very good friend.


Now... in comic books, Kyle has moved his entire life from Earth, to Oa, Quarters of the GL Corps...

That, and a combination of singular events in my life, are in my head...

Maybe it's time to do the same.

Pack everything I have and move my life to a place no one knows who I Am or what I do.


Just do my job and forget for a while about the other aspects of my life.


It's not running from anyone, or anything...

It's just a fresh start to come back made a better me that I'm now.


Just do what I've got to do.


Canadoa...I mean CANADA... sounds like THE OPTION!!!!!


Mothers... lock down your canadian daughters... a Mexican Graphic Designer, comic and Starwars fan, 3D modeller and a handsome good guy will be knocking at your doors.

August 2008 it's gonna be my first approach.

Wish me luck... and please... don't tell me you'll miss me... you ALREADY ARE.

No comments: