Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Es probable...

Been a while... again.

Why is it that human race having everything are not happy?

Why always we want more?

Been the second time I dream with PZ... same dialog as before... "I'm not comfortable with my boyfriend" And she wanted to talk to me... just talk.

Well, at least this time she didn't kiss me (holy SH·$$$$··T whaaaaat I'm saying!!!!)

I saw her today, nothing special, but B E A utiful as always, and her hair has grown a little... grrrrowwwwl


In other news, on TV, I'm watching THUNDERCATS again, and they're in the "worst" part of the show, according to the experts, "The lost trasures of Thundera", that's when Mumm-Ra the Everliving revives Thundera, and it's hidden treasures, those that the cats have to get before settling in Thindera.


It's a fun Part for me, For Illuvatar's sake, They're the Thundercats!!!!! nothing's bored with them.


I'm watching Orpheo... November 20th, and three years with my son... SNIFF BWAAAA!!!!

I love my work, my career my girl, my cats... but I hate my life.

I can't live with just the "happy"

Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fie Di Jow

No comments: