Sunday, August 27, 2006

Me, Myself and Irene

Well... answering some questions and some "bad feelings" as Master Obi-Wan said, here it is the simpliest explanation You'll find about my recent life in this side of the Galaxy:

A long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away...


It's been a While I feel like I'm no good to humankind, because it's a feeling I'm trying to get rid of... again, but don't worry, same shit happened before back in High-School days after my love went to a better place, you know, it's the feeling you just have to live with when you lose someone (or in recent "dornedain's" history something) (Koff Mac, Koff)


Fall and recover isn't anything new for anyone... but c'mon, give me the chance to feel sad for a few days, it'll harm NO ONE (except but me).

And I'm trying to see what's going on when you're in the last Semester of your career... It's not just only that I'm sad, or angry... my fucking ugly face is the way I express my curiosity for "what's next" in Thesis Class.

I'm a little tired of do nothing recently, and I don't want to admit it, but I miss my Social Service, It made me do something in the evening.

Now, I don't know what to do... get back home? Go with Kitty-Cat to see a movie? What can I do, when I get MINIMAL homework from four assignatures...

Imagine me, after the school... I'll be Insopor TABLE...

At last but not at least (Or was way back? WTF) I'm a little bit worried about money bussiness and the next expansion of SW Miniatures: Bounty Hunters... I have no money to pay my debt in the store, less to buy a whole NEW HUGE miniatures expansion, that will cost around $260 pesos the booster...

Want more?

Just visit www.lifeominesucks/dornedain... DO NOT VISIT IT, it's a FAKE URL ok?... just being sarcastic.

And I'm having troubles deciding Frasier or CSI.

That's all I got...

No comments: